This post was most recently updated on September 28th, 2018
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Jaipur Rajasthan 2018 | Follow here for Upcoming ARO Jaipur Bharti from 28 Sep 2018 to 06 Oct 2018 at Vidhyadhar Nagar Stadium Jaipur Rajasthan.
Army Recruitment Rally Jaipur from 28 Sep 2018 to 06 Oct 2018 – Indian Army is going to conduct Open Army Rally Bharti in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Candidates of Districts Jaipur who are looking for Army Bharti can attend this Bharti in Sep 2018.
Position open for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner, Soldier
Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Tradesman, and Soldier Clerk / SKT.
ARO Jaipur will organize this rally from 28/09/2018 to 06/10/2018.
You can follow this post to get all the data relating to Army Recruitment Rally Jaipur. Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, Army Bharti Physical detail, Districts covered, where to register, necessary documents etc. is described in this post.
Important Dates and Details Of Indian Army Recruitment Rally Jaipur –
|Category||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner, Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Tradesman and Soldier Clerk / SKT.|
|Venue||Vidhyadhar Nagar Stadium Jaipur Rajasthan.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||30 June 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||13 August 2018|
|Date for Downloading the application||from 14 August 2018|
|Starting Date of Rally||28 Sep 2018|
|Last Date of Rally||06 Oct 2018|
Categories wise Education Qualification & Age Criteria for Army Recruitment Rally Jaipur –
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 Yrs||10th Pass with 45 % Marks in total and 33 % in each subject or|
CBSE Grade – C2 grade in total & D grade in each subject
|Soldier Clerk/SKT||17 ½ – 23 Yrs||Should have passed with 60% aggregate & 50% in each subject in class 12th/10+2/equivalent and also passed a subject of English and Math/Accounts/ Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level.|
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs||Should have passed with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject in class 12th/10+2/equivalent with compulsory subject Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.|
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs||Should have passed with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject in class 12th/10+2/equivalent with compulsory subject Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.OR|
Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/
|Soldier Nursing Assistant/Soldier|
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs||10+2 pass (Science in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English), min 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.OR|
B.Sc Degree (Zoology/Bio Sci./Botany) with English simple pass. All the four specified subjects should be studied in 10+2
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ – 23 Yrs||8th class Simple Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper trade.For other trade 10th class Simple Pass/ ITI|
Selection Process of Indian Army Recruitment Rally Jaipur –
Selection Process of Army Recruitment Rally Jaipur will be majorly conducted In 4 stages i.e. Physical fitness test, Physical Measurement Test, medical test and written test.
For Soldier Tradesman, there will be one additional stage i.e. Aptitude test, In this test, you have to perform a particular task according to your trade skills.
You have to reach Vidhyadhar Nagar Stadium Jaipur, Rajasthan on 28 Sep 2018, exact date and time will be mentioned on your Admit Card. Screening of documents, physical fitness test, physical measurement test etc will be done as per ARO Jaipur.
Stage 1 – Physical fitness test
In Physical fitness test or PFT, you have to Pass below test in given time and numbers –
- Running Timing & Marks – 1.6KM ( Max Marks 60 )
Group-I. Up to 05mins 30 sec – 60 Marks.
Group-II. From 05mins 31 sec to 05mins 45 sec – 48 Marks.
∗ Try to come in the group-I so that you will get extra bonus marks which will help on your final merit list, If not don’t miss group-II otherwise you may get failed in this stage only.
- Pull-Ups & Marks –
6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- Zig-Zag Balance / Balancing Beam – Need to Qualify.
- 9 Feet Ditch jump – Need to Qualify.
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
In this test, the team of ARO Jaipur will measure your height, weight & chest.
Category wise Physical Measurement Criteria of Indian Army Recruitment Rally Jaipur –
|Soldier General Duty||170cms||77-82cms||50Kgs|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant / Soldier|
Technical Dresser ( RVC )
Stage 3 – Medical Test
If you cleared Physical fitness test and Physical measurement test, then you will be given a token for medical examination which will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team of ARO Jaipur. You have to check for date of medical examination at the rally site. You will be referred to Military Hospital at the rally site.
Stage 4 – Written test
If you declared fit in the Medical Examination you will undergo a Common entrance exam (CEE) Which will be conducted by ARO Jaipur. Location and date of CEE will be informed on the spot or maybe later.
Important Documents Required to Carry Along With You –
This really very important to understand what all documents you required to carry. If you miss even a single piece of paper or a wrong paper you may get rejected. Please follow below checklist you need to carry all your documents accordingly –
- Admit card. Black and White Laser Printed
- 2 sets of photostat copy all your documents ( each photostat should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English )
- Affidavit. Duly signed by the candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by the candidate during the Rally Document Check.
- 10th Class / SSC Mark Sheet
- 12th Class / Intermediate Mark Sheet / Gorkha Certificate/ Any other certificate, where applicable
- Nativity, Community, Caste, Date of Birth Certificate
- Study and Conduct certificate from last education institute (not more than six months old.)
- Character certificate/ Un-Married Certificate from Village Sarpanch / Gram Panchayat / Parshad / Police /Administrative officer (not more than six months old)
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer certificate of (O++ level) if held
- In case of Non-Matric, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of the last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be in English
- 20 latest colored passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on the bottom of photographs of the candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Important links for Recruitment Rally Jaipur –
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
How to apply online for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Jaipur –
- To apply online for Army Recruitment Rally Jaipur, first of all, login to Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now click on Check Eligibility select state Rajasthan chose your district.
- Put correct information of your Date of Birth, Height, Qualification, gender, marital status. Keep Are you Remustering Candidate as No and then click on Check Eligibility.
- Now on below, you can see the open vacancies of ARO Jaipur, select as per your qualification and Interest ( only 1 vacancy you can select ).
- You will see a newly opened form, fill it with your all correct information and submit. after submission download the print of your application. To understand this step by step process of registration please visit here – Process of Registration.
- Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army website only after 14 August 2018.
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during Recruitment Rally Jaipur. But still, if you have any query oncoming rally Bharti you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].