Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala Apply Online | Follow here for Upcoming Southern Railway Recruitment for Safaiwala on Full-time contract basis | Apply Online for 257 Post |
Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala – 2018.
Hi, Friends SOUTHERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, CHENNAI has announced job openings for Safaiwala post in Southern Railway. If you are 10th Pass you can apply for this Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala.
This opening is for both male & female.
Only Online Applications are Invited.
Please follow this post to get all updates on Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala, How to apply, Age, Application Fees, Education qualifications, category wise vacancies available, Important Dates, Important Links for the application.
Important Dates and Details Of Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala –
|Organization||SOUTHERN RAILWAY RAILWAY|
|Number of Post||Total – 257 Vacancies|
|Location||SOUTHERN RAILWAY RAILWAY|
|Education Qualification||10th pass from a recognized board|
|Age||18-33 years of age as on 01/01/2019|
∗ 05 year relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
∗ 03 year relaxation for OBC Candidates
∗Persons With Disability – 10 years of relaxation
|Pay scale||Basic Pay Rs. 18000/- Total Emoluments including all allowances Rs. 29,390/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date for Online Application||27 July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||27 Aug 2018|
|Application Fee ( Need to be submit online Only )||For UR / OBC Category – Rs 500/-|
For SC / ST / PWD / Female / Minorities / Economically backward class –
Detailed Vacancy Breakup for Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala –
Selection Process of Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala –
As per Southern Railway Recruitment Cell, CHENNAI, the selection process of Safaiwal will be done on the basis of –
- Screening test.
- PET ( Physical Efficiency Test ).
- Medical Examination.
For more information on Selection Process Please visit – Here
Screening Test / Written Test –
Screening test consisting of 50 objective type questions (in Hindi, English, Tamil and Malayalam).
The screening test will largely be based on the educational qualification prescribed for the post. The duration of the Screening test will be 45 minutes. The mode of screening test will be written / online. No change of time, date and venue of the screening test will be entertained under any condition.
PET ( Physical Efficiency Test ) –
If you qualify in Written test of Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala, you will be called Physical Efficiency Test where you have to perform a running test as below –
For Male Candidates – you have to lift the 35Kgs of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
For Female Candidates – you have to lift the 20Kgs of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
No PET test for PWD ( Person with disability ) candidates.
DV ( Document Verification ) & Medical Examination –
In this test Medical Team of Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala will do your detailed medical checkup. you should have Medical Classification C1.
Expenses of medical check are taken from you only.
A team of Southern Railway Recruitment Cell will check your all original documents here so please refer official notification to see all necessary documents you required to carry along with you.
Important Instructions / Documents to carry along with you for DV ( Document Verification ) –
- Attested photocopy of land loser certificate issued by SLAO / Tehsildar.
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate.
- SSC/HSC certificate.
- Photo Copy of both sides of Aadhaar Card.
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate.
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman.
- Certificate of PWD.
- The engagement of Safaiwala would be on the full-time contract basis for a period of one year or if any extension made by Railway Board or till regularly selected RRC/RRB candidates are available whichever is
- The services rendered as Safaiwala on contract basis is a stop-gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRC/RRB.
- Full-time Contract Staff who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her regularisation or absorption in Railway service.
- During the validity of contracts, the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract by giving 15 days’ notice at any time during the contract without assigning any reason whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith if the work of the Contract Staff is found to be unsatisfactory and the full time Contract Staff is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
- Candidates proposed to be engaged on contract will be subject to Screening Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination and should be found fit in the medical classification mentioned vide Para II.
- Candidates may please note that they are liable to be posted in any Station/Hospital/Division in Southern Railway.
- The detailed instructions with regard to the duties shall be given to the applicants who are selected, along with the offer of engagement.
- The SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit a self-attested copy of the caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma. OBC candidates must ensure ‘non creamy layer’ certification and such certification should not be more than one year old at the time of Document Verification.
Important Links of Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala –
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during Southern Railway Recruitment Safaiwala 2018. But still, if you have any query oncoming Recruitment you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].