This post was most recently updated on August 7th, 2018
Southern Railway Recruitment Para Medical Staff Apply Online | Follow here for Upcoming Southern Railway Recruitment for Contract Staff on Para Medical Categories on Full-time contract basis | Apply Online for 71 Post |
Southern Railway Recruitment Para Medical Staff – 2018.
Hi, Friends SOUTHERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, CHENNAI has announced job openings for Engagement of Contract Staff on Para Medical Categories on Full-Time basis in Southern Railway.
This opening is for both male & female.
Only Online Applications are Invited.
Please follow this post to get all updates on Southern Railway Recruitment Para Medical Staff, How to apply, Age, Application Fees, Education qualifications, category wise vacancies available, Important Dates, Important Links for the application.
Important Dates and Details Of Southern Railway Recruitment Para Medical Staff –
|Post Name||Para Medical Staff|
|Number of Post||Total – 71 Vacancies|
|Age||18-40 years of age as on 01/01/2019|
∗ 05 year relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
∗ 03 year relaxation for OBC Candidates
∗Persons With Disability – 10 years of relaxation
|Pay scale||Level in VII CPC Pay Matrix|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date for Online Application||27 July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||27 Aug 2018|
|Application Fee ( Need to be submit online Only )||For UR / OBC Category – Rs 500/-|
For SC / ST / PWD / Female / Minorities / Economically backward class –Rs 250/-
Detailed Vacancy Breakup for Southern Railway Recruitment Para Medical Staff –
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|Health & Malaria Inspector||25|
|Haemo Dialysis Technician||01|
|Laboratory Assistant. Gr.II||07|
Educational Qualification & Age for Southern Railway Recruitment Para Medical Staff –
- Nursing Superintendent ( 20 to 40 Years ) – Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing)
- Health & Malaria Inspector ( 18 to 33 Years ) – B.Sc having studied Chemistry as main /optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course plus
(a) One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector,
(b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi
- Haemo Dialysis Technician ( 20 to 33 Years )- B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years satisfactory in house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution
- Extension Educator ( 22 to 35 Years ) – Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/Community Education disciplines with two-year diploma in Health Education from a recognized University
- Radiographer ( 18 to 33 Years ) – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio-diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from a recognized institution. Science graduates witha Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio-diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred
- Pharmacist Gr.III ( 20 to 35 Years )- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948,
Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948
- ECG Technician ( 18 to 33 Years ) – 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate /diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. The certificate should be a minimum of one-year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtained
through distance learning mode
- Laboratory Assistant Gr.II ( 18 to 33 Years ) – 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized university
Selection Process of Southern Railway Recruitment Para Medical Staff –
As per Southern Railway Recruitment Cell, CHENNAI, the selection process of Para Medical Staff will be done on the basis of Screening test ( Written Test )–
For more information on Selection Process Please visit – Here
Screening Test / Written Test –
Screening test consisting of 50 objective type questions (in Hindi, English, Tamil and Malayalam).
The screening test will largely be based on the educational qualification prescribed for the post. The duration of the Screening test will be 45 minutes. The mode of screening test will be written / online. No change of time, date and venue of the screening test will be entertained under any condition.
Important Links of Southern Railway Recruitment Para Medical Staff –
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during Southern Railway Recruitment Para Medical Staff. But still, if you have any query oncoming Recruitment you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].