RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 Online Application | Follow here for Upcoming Railway Protection force Recruitment for Male and Female Constable all over India | Age, Height, Weight, Education Qualification, Vacancies, PFT, PMT, Process of Recruitment, Important Dates.
RPF Constable Recruitment – 2018 – Railway Protection Force ( RPF ) has announced the job notification for Male & Female Indian candidates for the post of Constable. There will be total 8619 vacancies.
Interested candidates can apply for this post Online from 01 June 2018 to 30 June 2018.
You can follow this post to get all the data relating to RPF Constable Recruitment. Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, State covered, where to register, necessary documents etc. is described in this post.
Important Dates and Details Of RPF Constable Recruitment –
|Organization||Railway Protection Force|
|Post||CONSTABLE ( Male & Female )|
|Total No. of Post||Male – 4403|
Female – 4216
Total – 8619
|Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale||Level 3 of 7th CPC pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 21,700/- plus|
other allowances admissible at that time
|Education Qualification||12th / 10+2 / equivalent pass / Matriculation certificate from a recognized Board for Constable (Executive) shall only be valid. Those awaiting results of the final|
examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT
|Age||18-25 years of age as on 01/07/2018|
∗ 05 year relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
∗ 03 year relaxation for OBC Candidates
Check official notification below for other age relaxation
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Application||01 June 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||30 June 2018|
|Application Fee||Rs 500/- for UR Category|
Rs 250/- for SC/ ST / OBC / Female / Ex-Servicemen
Physical Standard of RPF Constable Recruitment –
|Category||Hight ( Male)||Hight ( Female )||Chest||Weight|
|UR / OBC||165 cms||157 cms||80-85cms||Proportionate to height and age|
|SC / ST||160 cms||152 cms||76.2-81.2cms|
|Candidates belong to hill areas(Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K and North Eastern States) Tribal / Adivasis / Mizos / Nagas candidates||163 cms||155 cms||80-85cms|
Selection Process of RPF Constable Recruitment –
Selection Process will be majorly conducted In 3 stages –
- ONLINE COMPUTER BASED TEST ( CBT)
- PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST(PET) & PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT
- DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- DETAILED MEDICAL EXAMINATION
You have to follow Railway Protection Force ( RPF ) official website / Recruitment website for Admit card, date and details for PST/PET & documentation verification, written test, medical examination.
Stage 1 – ONLINE COMPUTER BASED TEST ( CBT) for RPF Constable Recruitment –
- Total Duration: 90 min.
No. of Questions: 120
- CBT shall be held at different centres across the country simultaneously for
all the Groups.
- Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test
(CBT) out of which they shall have opt for any one.
(1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6) Konkani (7)
Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujurati (11) Bengali (12) Odia
(13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
- The standard of the examination will be 10th/Matric level.
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be
awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. Negative marks shall
be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for
every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for
questions not attempted.
- Detailed instructions will be mentioned in the e-call letter for CBT regarding
date, venue, reporting time, attendance, capture of biometric details,
terminal/seat allotment etc.
- Candidates allowed to enter the examination hall/room will be required to
mark presence as prescribed which will form the basis for the absentees’
statement. Signature and biometric thumb impressions of both thumbs of all
candidates will be obtained as proof of appearing in the CBT test.
- After entering respective halls/rooms, candidates will take their allotted
seats. Candidates will be strictly prohibited from bringing into examination
halls/rooms any book or part of book, paper, calculator, mobile phones,
gadgets of any description or from communicating from each other or from
communicating with any person outside the examination hall/room. CCTV
surveillance /videography of every hall/room of the centre shall be
conducted in such a manner that the face of the candidate is captured
during the examination to obviate the possibility of impersonation.
- Candidates will fill their roll numbers and other particulars as specified at
the appropriate places provided for this purpose.
- No candidates will be allowed to leave the hall/room till the conclusion of
the examination. After the examination is over, necessary follow-up action
shall be ensured by Agency concerned as per instructions received from
Chairman, Central Recruitment Committee.
- It will be necessary to obtain 35% marks (30 % marks by SC and ST
candidates) to qualify in the CBT.
- All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the
specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by
the candidates from the websites of Indian Railways. The information about
the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as
well as personal email communication to the candidates.
Stage 2 – PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST(PET) & PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT
(PMT) for RPF Constable Recruitment –
- In Physical Efficiency Test (PST) you have to qualify below test –
Running – Running for Constable ( Male ) – you have to go for 1600 meters Run in 05 minutes and 45 seconds, no marks are given for race but you have qualified.
Long jump for Constable ( Male ) – 14 feet
High jump for Constable ( Male ) – 04 feet
Running – Running for Constable ( Female ) – you have to go for 800 meters Run in 03 minutes and 4o seconds, no marks are given for race but you have qualified.
Long jump for Constable ( Female ) – 09 feet
High jump for Constable ( Female ) – 03 feet
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) – RPF Constable Recruitment team will first take your height measurement and chest measurement, it is a kind of screening test if you are lesser in minimum hight they will give you rejection slip at this stage only.
Stage 3 – DOCUMENT VERIFICATION for RPF Constable Recruitment –
Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT and subject to their qualifying in PET & PMT, candidates will be called for Document Verification.
Stage 4 – DETAILED MEDICAL EXAMINATION for RPF Constable Recruitment –
If you passed the above Stage 1 , Stage 2, Stage 3 and your name comes on the merit list, you will be called for medical examination. admit card, date, place, time for medical examination will be uploaded on RPF recruitment website.
Medical examination will be taken by doctors of RPF, you may be declared fit or unfit by doctors team.
Final selected list of candidates will be shown in RPF official website.
Important Documents Required to Carry Along With You –
This really very important to understand what all documents you required to carry. If you miss even a single piece of paper or a wrong paper you may get rejected. Please follow below checklist you need to carry all your documents accordingly –
- Admit card. Black and White Laser Printed
- All Original documents.
- 2 sets of photostat copy all your documents ( each photostat should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English )
- 10th Class / SSC Mark Sheet
- 12th Class / Intermediate Mark Sheet / Gorkha Certificate/ Any other certificate, where applicable
- Nativity, Community, Caste, Date of Birth Certificate
- Study and Conduct certificate from last education institute (not more than six months old.)
- Character certificate/ Un-Married Certificate from Village Sarpanch / Gram Panchayat / Parshad / Police /Administrative officer (not more than six months old)
- 20 latest colored passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on the bottom of photographs of the candidates
- Any photo id card – Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Pan Card etc. in the original.
Important links for RPF Constable Recruitment –
|Apply Online||Apply Online Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website for Recruitment||Click here|
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during RPF Constable Recruitment. But still, if you have any query you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].
- Army Rally Bharti Patiala Punjab August 2018
- Indian Army Ranks and Salary as per 7th Pay Commiss
- Bharatpur Army Rally Bharti ARO Alwar 18-31 July 2018
- Telangana Army Recruitment Rally ARO Secunderabad
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally Sikkim, ARO Siliguri
- Army Rally Bharti Godhra ARO Ahmedabad
- Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally at Tura 2018
- Nagaur Army Bharti Rally Rajasthan 2018
- Army Rally Bharti Kargil and Leh June 2018
- Army Rally Bharti Visakhapatnam July 2018