Army Recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh | Likabali Recruitment Rally, Follow here for forthcoming ARO Jorhat Rally in Likabali Arunachal Pradesh | Age, Height, Weight, Education Qualification, Vacancies, PFT, PMT, Process of Recruitment, Important Dates.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh – 2018 – Indian Army has declared Recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh. Recruitment rally Likabali is going to be conducted by ARO Jorhat from 02/02/2018 to 08/02/2018 at Likabali, West Siang.
You can follow this post to get all the data relating to recruitment rally Likabali. Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, where to register, necessary documents etc. is described in this post.
Candidates who belong to Anjaw, Changlang, Dibang Valley, East Kameng, East Siang, Kra Daadi, Kurung Kumey, Lohit, Longding, Lower Dibang Vally, Lower Subansiri, Namsai, Papum Pare, Siang, Tawang, Tirap, Upper Subansiri, West Kameng, West Siang, Naharlagun of Districts of Arunachal Pradesh, apply online to enroll / Register their self for this recruitment.
Important Dates and Details Of Army Recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh –
|Category||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|District Covered||Anjaw, Changlang, Dibang Valley, East Kameng, East Siang, Kra Daadi, Kurung Kumey, Lohit, Longding, Lower Dibang Vally, Lower Subansiri, Namsai, Papum Pare, Siang, Tawang, Tirap, Upper Subansiri, West Kameng, West Siang, Naharlagun|
|Venue||Likabali, West Siang|
|Starting Date of Online Application||03 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||17 Jan 2018|
|Starting Date of Rally||02 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of Rally||08 Feb 2018|
|Apply Online||Apply Online Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
Post wise Education Qualification & Age Criteria for Army recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh –
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 Yrs||Class 10 with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
In case of Grading System, must have grade which contains 45%
in each subject. No aggregate percentage considered in case
candidate has passed with higher qualification i.e Class 12 and above.
Candidates who have been declared pass by concerned education board with less than 33% marks in each subject will not be considered.
|Soldier Clerk/SKT||17 ½ – 23 Yrs||10+2 / equivalent Pass ( Science/Arts/Commerce ) with 50% aggregate & 40% in each subject also have passed English and Math/Accounts/ Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level.|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ – 23 Yrs||8th Simple Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper trade. For other trade 10th Simple Pass/ ITI|
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs||Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English|
with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. or Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/
Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation)
from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI.
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 ½ – 23 Yrs||10+2 pass (Science in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English), min 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. OR B.Sc Degree (Zoology/Bio Sci./Botany) with English simple pass. All the four specified subjects should be studied in 10+2|
Selection Process of Indian Army recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh –
Selection Process of Army recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh will be majorly conducted In 4 stages i.e. Physical fitness test, Physical Measurement Test, medical test and written test.
For Soldier Tradesman, there will be one additional stage i.e. Aptitude test, In this test you have to perform a particular task according to your trade skills.
You have to reach Likabali, West Siang, exact date and time of screening of documents, physical fitness test, physical measurement test will be mentioned on your Admit Card.
Stage 1 – Physical fitness test
In Physical fitness test or PFT, you have to Pass below test in given time and numbers –
- Running Timing & Marks – 1.6KM ( Max Marks 60 )
Group-I. Up to 5mins 30 sec – 60 Marks.
Group-II. From 5mins 30 sec to 5mins 45 sec – 48 Marks.
∗ Try to come in the group – I so that you will get extra bonus marks which will help on your final merit list, If not don’t miss group – II otherwise you may get failed in this stage only.
- Pull-Ups & Marks –
6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- Zig-Zag Balance / Balancing Beam – Need to Qualify.
- 9 Feet Ditch jump – Need to Qualify.
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
In this test, the team of ARO Jorhat will measure your height, weight & chest.
Category wise Physical Measurement Criteria for Army Recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh
|Soldier General Duty||160cms||77-82cms||48Kgs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary||157cms||77-82cms||48Kgs|
Stage 3 – Medical Test
If you cleared Physical fitness test and Physical measurement test, then you will be given a token for medical examination which will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team of ARO Jorhat. You have to check for date of medical examination at the rally site. You will be referred to Military Hospital at the rally site.
Stage 4 – written test
If you declared fit in the Medical Examination you will undergo a Common entrance exam (CEE) Which will be conducted by Army recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh. Location and date of CEE will be informed on the spot or maybe later.
Important Documents Required to Carry Along With You –
This really very important to understand what all documents you required to carry. If you miss even a single piece of paper or a wrong paper you may get rejected. Please follow below checklist you need to carry all your documents accordingly –
- Carry documents in Original
- Admit card. Black and White Laser Printed
- 2 sets of photostat copy all your documents ( each photostat should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English )
- Check if there any certificates and Marks sheet for mismatch of Name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, School and other particulars in various certificate
- 10th Class / SSC Mark Sheet
- 12th Class / Intermediate Mark Sheet / Any other certificate, where applicable
- Nativity, Community, Caste, Date of Birth Certificate
- Study and Conduct certificate from last education institute (not more than six months old.)
- Character certificate from Village Sarpanch / Gram Panchayat / Parshad / Police /Administrative officer (not more than six months old.)
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer certificate of (O++ level) if held
- In case of Non-Matric, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of the last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be in English
- 20 latest colored passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on the bottom of photographs of the candidates
- Carry AADHAR Card/AADHAR Number
How to apply online for Open Army recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh –
- To apply online for Army recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh, first of all, login to Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now click on Check Eligibility select state Arunachal Pradesh chose your district.
- Put correct information of your Date of Birth, Height, Qualification, gender, marital status. Keep Are you Remustering Candidate as No and then click on Check Eligibility.
- Now on below, you can see the open vacancies of ARO Jorhat, select as per your qualification and Interest.
- You will see a newly opened form, fill it with your all correct information and submit. after submission download the print of your application. To understand this step by step process of registration please visit here – Process of Registration.
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during Army recruitment Rally Likabali Arunachal Pradesh. But still, if you have any query on coming recruitment rally you can ask me in below comment section or you can Write me an email at [email protected].