Records The Madras Regiment Recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) | Job Notification Records the Madras Regiment for 03 MTS Vacancies for Wellington, Nilgiri, Tamil Nadu.
Records The Madras Regiment Recruitment for MTS – 2018 – Records the Madras Regiment has announced the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ), there will be total 03 vacancies to apply.
You can follow this post to get all the data relating to Records the Madras Regiment Number of vacancies, Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, Location, how to apply, necessary documents etc. is described in this post.
Important Dates and Details Of Recruitment Records the Madras Regiment Wellington, district Nilgiri, Tamil Nadu –
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Post||Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS )|
|Location||Wellington, district Nilgiri, Tamil Nadu|
|Number of Post||02 Post for Un-Reserved ( Gen ) category|
01 Post for OBC Category
|Education Qualification||10th Pass or Equivalent|
|Age||18years to 25years|
∗ 03 year relaxation for OBC category
|Mode of Application||Off-Line|
|Starting Date Application||03 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of Application||15 Jan 2018|
|Official Notification||Click here|
Selection Process of MTS Records the Madras Regiment –
The selection process of MTS post will be done on the basis of written test, Practical test, Medical Test and on Merit basis which will be conducted by the team of Madras Regiment center.
Once you are selected you will be given a probation period of 02 years. After successful completion of your probation period, you will be appointed as a permanent employee.
Process of Application –
You need to apply off-line as per Performa suggested in Official Notification , send this application to The Commanding Officer, Records The Madras Regiment, Wellington ( Nilgiri ) – 643231, Tamil Nadu.
Important Notes –
- With your application please enclose your recent 02 colored photographs.
- Please enclose one set of attested xerox copies of all your certificates i.e. 10th class mark sheet or any other education certificate, Age proof, Caste certificate, Any job experience certificate etc.
- You also need to enclose one blank envelope with a postal stamp and your address written on it so that the regiment center will send you the admit card in the same envelope to you.
- Your application should reach The Commanding Officer, Records The Madras Regiment, Wellington ( Nilgiri ) – 643231, Tamil Nadu, on or before 15th Jan 2018.
- Application reached after 15th Jan 2018 will be considered as rejected.
- The tentative date for written / practical exam will be Feb/ March 2018.
- For written / practical exam you have to reach by your own convenience and no TA / DA will be provided by Records The Madras Regiment center.
For any query on coming recruitment Multi Tasking Staff Records the Madras Regiment you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].