KSISF Constable Recruitment 2018 Online Application | Follow here for Upcoming Karnataka State Industrial Security Force (KSISF) Recruitment for Male and Female Constable all over India | Age, Height, Weight, Education Qualification, Vacancies, PFT, PMT, Process of Recruitment, Important Dates.
KSISF Constable Recruitment – 2018 – Karnataka State Industrial Security Force (KSISF) has announced the job notification for Male & Female Indian candidates for the post of Constable. There will be the total of 395 vacancies.
Interested candidates can apply for this post Online from 04 June 2018 to 25 June 2018.
You can follow this post to get all the data relating to KSISF Constable Recruitment. Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, State covered, where to register, necessary documents etc. is described in this post.
Important Dates and Details Of KSISF Constable Recruitment –
|Organization||Karnataka State Industrial Security Force (KSISF)|
|Post||CONSTABLE ( Male & Female )|
|Total No. of Post||Male – 355|
Female – 40
Total – 395
|Pay Scale||As per KSISF Notification 2018|
|Education Qualification||SLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC- EQUIVALENT|
|Age||GM Category – 18-25 years (BORN BETWEEN 25.06.1993 AND 25.06.2000 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)|
SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category – 18-27 years (BORN BETWEEN 25.06.1991 AND 25.06.2000 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)
TRIBAL Category – 18-27 years (BORN BETWEEN 25.06.1988 AND 25.06.2000 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Application||04 June 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||25 June 2018|
|Application Fee||Rs 250/- for UR Category, GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B|
Rs 100/- for SC, ST, CAT-01, TRIBAL
|Last Date For Paying Application Fees||28 June 2018|
Physical Standard for KSISF Constable Recruitment –
|PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST)|
|Men & Women (Direct Candidate) & ExServicemen||Minimum Height|
|Only for Women||Weight|
Selection Process of KSISF Constable Recruitment –
Selection Process will be majorly conducted In 3 stages –
- Endurance Test (ET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- Written Exam
- DETAILED MEDICAL EXAMINATION
You have to follow Karnataka State Industrial Security Force (KSISF) official website / Recruitment website for Admit card, date and details for ET / PST/ PET & documentation verification, written test, medical examination.
Stage 1 – ENDURANCE TEST (ET) –
- In Endurance Test you have to qualify below test –
Running – Running for Constable, Direct Candidate ( Male ) – you have to go for 02 KM Run in 10 minutes.
Running – Running for Constable, Ex-servicemen & Women Candidate ( Female ) – you have to go for 400 meters Run in 02 minutes.
Stage 2 – PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST ) –
If you qualified in Stage 1, KSISF Constable Recruitment team will check your Hight, Weight, and chest. PST details is already mentioned in above post.
Stage 3 – PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET ) –
If you qualified in Stage 1 & 2, KSISF Constable Recruitment team takes your PET test as below –
|PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST ( ET & PST Qualified candidate’s only)|
|Men & Women(Direct & Ex-servicemen Candidate)||High Jump|
Stage 4 – DOCUMENT VERIFICATION –
Based on the performance of candidates in the ET / PST/ PET, candidates will be called for Document Verification.
Stage 5 – Written Exam – As per KSISF Notification 2018
Stage 6 – DETAILED MEDICAL EXAMINATION for KSISF Constable Recruitment –
If you passed the above Stage 1 to 5 and your name comes on the merit list, you will be called for medical examination. admit card, date, place, time for medical examination will be uploaded to KSISF recruitment official website.
Medical examination will be taken by doctors of KSISF Constable Recruitment team, you may be declared fit or unfit by doctors team.
Final selected list of candidates will be shown in KSISF Constable Recruitment official website.
Important Documents Required to Carry Along With You –
This really very important to understand what all documents you required to carry. If you miss even a single piece of paper or a wrong paper you may get rejected. Please follow below checklist you need to carry all your documents accordingly –
- Admit card. Black and White Laser Printed
- All Original documents.
- 2 sets of photostat copy all your documents ( each photostat should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English )
- 10th Class / SSC Mark Sheet
- 12th Class / Intermediate Mark Sheet / Gorkha Certificate/ Any other certificate, where applicable
- Nativity, Community, Caste, Date of Birth Certificate
- Study and Conduct certificate from last education institute (not more than six months old.)
- Character certificate/ Un-Married Certificate from Village Sarpanch / Gram Panchayat / Parshad / Police /Administrative officer (not more than six months old)
- 20 latest colored passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on the bottom of photographs of the candidates
- Any photo id card – Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Pan Card etc. in the original.
Important links for KSISF Constable Recruitment –
|Apply Online||Apply Online Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website for Recruitment||Click here|
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during KSISF Constable Recruitment. But still, if you have any query you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].
- Army Rally Bharti Patiala Punjab August 2018
- Indian Army Ranks and Salary as per 7th Pay Commiss
- Bharatpur Army Rally Bharti ARO Alwar 18-31 July 2018
- Telangana Army Recruitment Rally ARO Secunderabad
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally Sikkim, ARO Siliguri
- Army Rally Bharti Godhra ARO Ahmedabad
- Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally at Tura 2018
- Nagaur Army Bharti Rally Rajasthan 2018
- Army Rally Bharti Kargil and Leh June 2018
- Army Rally Bharti Visakhapatnam July 2018