Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment | Follow here for Upcoming Karnataka State Police Sub-Inspector Intellegence Recruitment for Male and Female | Age, Height, Weight, Education Qualification, Vacancies, PFT, PMT, Process of Recruitment, Important Dates.
Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment – 2018 – Karnataka State Police Recruitment has announced the job notification for Male & Female Indian candidates for the post of POLICE SUB-INSPECTOR (INTELLEGENCE) (MEN & WOMEN). There will be the total of 19 vacancies.
Interested candidates can apply for this post Online from 25 May 2018 to 15 June 2018.
You can follow this post to get all the data relating to Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment. Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, State covered, where to register, necessary documents etc. is described in this post.
Important Dates and Details Of Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment –
|Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Post||POLICE SUB-INSPECTOR (INTELLEGENCE) (MEN & WOMEN)|
|Total No. of Post||Male ( NHK ) – 08|
Female ( NHK ) – 03
In-service ( Male & Female ) ( NHK ) – 02
Ex-servicemen Male ( NHK ) – 04
Male ( HK ) – 02
Total – 19
|Pay Scale||As per Karnataka State Police Notification 2018|
|Education Qualification||Any degree from University recognized by UGC or EQUIVALENT|
|Age||GM Category – 21-28 Years BORN BETWEEN 15.06.1990 AND 15.06.1997 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)|
SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category – 21-30 Years BORN BETWEEN 15.06.1988 AND 15.06.1997 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)
For Inservice Candidates –
GM Category – 35 Years BORN BETWEEN 15.06.1983 AND 15.06.1997 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)
SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category – 40 years BORN BETWEEN 15.06.1978 AND 15.06.1997 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Application||25 May 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||15 June 2018|
|Application Fee||Rs 250/- for UR Category, GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B|
Rs 100/- for SC, ST, CAT-01, TRIBAL
|Last Date For Paying Application Fees||28 June 2018|
Selection Process of Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment –
Selection Process will be majorly conducted In 7 stages –
- Endurance Test (ET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- Written Exam
- DETAILED MEDICAL EXAMINATION
You have to follow Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment official website / Recruitment website for Admit card, date and details for ET / PST/ PET & documentation verification, written test, medical examination.
Stage 1 – ENDURANCE TEST (ET) –
- In Endurance Test you have to qualify below test –
Running – Running for PSI, Direct Candidate ( Male ) – you have to go for 1600 Mtrs Run in 07 minutes.
Running – Running for PSI, ( Female & Inservice Male ) – you have to go for 400 Mtrs Run in 02 minutes and 10 Seconds.
Stage 2 – PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST ) for Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment –
If you qualified in Stage 1, Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment team will check your Hight, Weight, and chest.
|Direct Candidate ( Male )||168 Cms||86 Cms- When fully expanded|
(Minimum Expansion must be 5 Cms)
|weight should be proportionate to height and age|
|Inservice Candidate ( Male )||168 Cms|
|All Female Candidates||157 Cms||N/A||45 Kgs|
Stage 3 – PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET ) –
If you qualified in Stage 1 & 2, Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment team takes your PET test as below –
|Category||Long Jump||High Jump||Shotput|
|Direct Candidate ( Male )||3.80 Mtrs (In 3 chance only)||1.20 Mtrs (In 3 chance only)||Shotput(7.26 Kg) – 5.60 Mtrs (In 3 chance only)|
|Inservice Candidate ( Male )||2.50Mtrs (In 3 chance only)||0.90Mtrs (In 3 chance only)||Shotput ( 4 Kg) – 3.75. Mtrs (In 3 chance only)|
|All Female Candidates||2.50Mtrs (In 3 chance only)||0.90Mtrs (In 3 chance only)||Shotput ( 4 Kg) – 3.75. Mtrs (In 3 chance only)|
Stage 4 – DOCUMENT VERIFICATION –
Based on the performance of candidates in the ET / PST/ PET, candidates will be called for Document Verification.
Stage 5 – Written Exam – As per Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment Notification 2018
Stage 6 – INTERVIEW
Stage 7 – DETAILED MEDICAL EXAMINATION for Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment –
If you passed the above Stage 1 to 5 and your name comes on the merit list, you will be called for medical examination. admit card, date, place, time for medical examination will be uploaded to Karnataka State Police official website.
Medical examination will be taken by doctors of Karnataka State Police Recruitment team, you may be declared fit or unfit by doctors team.
Final selected list of candidates will be shown in Karnataka State Police official website – https://ksp.gov.in
Latest Police Recruitments –
- Karnataka State PSI Wireless Recruitment
- Bihar Police Excise SI Recruitment 2018
- KARNATAKA STATE POLICE RECRUITMENT KSRP
- KSISF Constable Recruitment 2018 Online Application
- JK Police Follower Recruitment 2018
- JK Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Important Instructions & Important Documents for Online Application of Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment –
- The applicant can fill and submit the application online from 25/05/2018 to 15/06/2018
- Documents to be kept ready before filling up the Application Form. You are advised to ensure that the following documents are with you before you start filling up the application form –
- Date of Birth Certificate – Fill up your DOB as shown in the SSLC or Equivalent Examination marks card
- Category Certificate – Applicant claiming, SC/ST/CAT-01/2A/2B/3A/3B reservation and also those claiming horizontal reservation viz., Rural, Kannada Medium, Project Displaced Person & Ex-Servicemen should possess category/group certificates. Please ensure that the Certificates are in order, current, not expired and well within the last date as prescribed in the notification (26.10.2016) and duly signed by the Competent Authority.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen apart from prescribed educational qualification certificate, they should also have Discharge Certificate / No Objection Certificate. Please keep your Date of Joining and Date of Discharge from the Army/Navy/Air Force, ready so that you may fill up the details against the relevant columns in the Application Form without making mistake.
- The children of ex-servicemen who are claiming ex-servicemen reservation should obtain dependant certificate from the competent authority of defence and also letter from Sainik Board and ensure the certificate issued is in order for claiming such reservation. The children can claim ex-servicemen reservation only if their parents is permanently disabled or martyred / died while in service.
- Applicant claiming Hyderabad Karnataka Region reservation should posses the relevant certificate( for details refere to the Notification dtd : 26/10/2016 will before the last date prescribed for the receipt of application.
- Applicant should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo , signature & Id card separately in jpeg, jpg, gif and png format. The size should not exceed 250kb each. Please note that if the type of file is not in jpeg, jpg, gif and png format, the system will reject the same and you may not be able to ‘complete’ the process of filling up of the remaining details of the application form.
Jpeg, jpg, gif and png
- The Application will be in both Kannada and English version. However the applicant must fill up the details in English Language only.
- Applicant can use the “MY APPLICATION” in the main menu option to take any number of copies of the Registered Application and can also know about the status of his/her application.
- The Applicant after filling his/her application should generate the challan on or before 18/06/2018. The prescribed fee has to be paid by the applicant in the branches of the authorised banks as mentioned in the notification. After paying the fee, the applicant can obtain the copy of his/her application on next day.
Important Documents Required to Carry Along With You –
This really very important to understand what all documents you required to carry. If you miss even a single piece of paper or a wrong paper you may get rejected. Please follow below checklist you need to carry all your documents accordingly –
- Admit card. Black and White Laser Printed
- All Original documents.
- 2 sets of photostat copy all your documents ( each photostat should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English )
- 10th Class / SSC Mark Sheet
- 12th Class / Intermediate Mark Sheet / Gorkha Certificate/ Any other certificate, where applicable
- Nativity, Community, Caste, Date of Birth Certificate
- Study and Conduct certificate from last education institute (not more than six months old.)
- Character certificate/ Un-Married Certificate from Village Sarpanch / Gram Panchayat / Parshad / Police /Administrative officer (not more than six months old)
- 20 latest colored passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on the bottom of photographs of the candidates
- Any photo id card – Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Pan Card etc. in the original.
Important links for Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment –
|Apply Online||Apply Online Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website for Recruitment||Click here|
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during Karnataka State PSI Intellegence Recruitment. But still, if you have any query you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].
- Army Rally Bharti Patiala Punjab August 2018
- Indian Army Ranks and Salary as per 7th Pay Commiss
- Bharatpur Army Rally Bharti ARO Alwar 18-31 July 2018
- Telangana Army Recruitment Rally ARO Secunderabad
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally Sikkim, ARO Siliguri
- Army Rally Bharti Godhra ARO Ahmedabad
- Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally at Tura 2018
- Nagaur Army Bharti Rally Rajasthan 2018
- Army Rally Bharti Kargil and Leh June 2018
- Army Rally Bharti Visakhapatnam July 2018