Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Musician Posts | Job Notification for Unmarried Male Candidates For Enrolment as Sailors For Matric Recruitment as Musician – 02/2019 Batch
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment – 2019 – Indian Navy has announced the recruitment for the post of Sailor (Musician) for Unmarried male candidate.
Interested candidates can follow this post to get all the data relating to
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment (Musician), Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, Location, how to apply, etc. is described below.
Important Dates and Details Of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment for Musician Post –
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Number of Post||Not Disclosed|
|Location||All over India|
|Education Qualification||10th Pass / Matriculation Examination Pass|
|Musical Ability Qualification||Practical skill on any instrument Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music. |
Expertise on one or more instruments such as Keyboard/ String/ Wind instruments or any other instrument of Indian or Foreign origin. Candidates performing on Indefinite Pitch Instruments such as Jazz Drums set, Brass Drum, Snare Drums, Side Drums, Cymbals
|Age||17-25 years, Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive).|
No age relaxation is permissible.
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date Application||06 May 19|
|Last Date of Application||19 May 19|
|Preliminary Screening Board||06 to 10 July 2019 ( tentative )|
|Final Screening Board||03 to 06 Sep 2019 ( tentative )|
Selection Process of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment (Musician) Post –
The selection process of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment (Musician) will be done on merit on their performance in 02 Phases –
- Phase 1 – Preliminary Screening Board (PSB) – PSB will be done in 02 Stage
- Stage One – Verification of age, education qualification, music certificates and musical ability of the candidate will be assessed.
- Stage Two – Physical fitness test and initial recruitment medical examination will be conducted
- Phase 2 – Final Screening Board (FSB) – Those who qualify the Preliminary Screening Board will be required to undergo a Final Screening Board. All qualified candidates will be called to INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai for a final screening test, final medical examination.
Read Also – Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment Apply Online
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment –
|Running||1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes|
|Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)||20 Squat|
Medical Standards of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment –
|Height||Minimum height 157 cms|
|Weight||Should be proportionate to Hight and Weight|
|Chest||Expansion of 5 cms|
|Visual Standards||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from recruitment.|
Process of Online Application –
Interested candidates can apply for this post online on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 May 19 to 19 May 19 –
- All candidates need to fill the application online only. You should have your valid email ID and phone number for any further communication.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail ID, if not registered already.
- Before filling up the application you should have your music certificate, matric pass certificate & 10th Mark sheet ready for reference, Photo with Blue Background. Update your Aadhaar details if you wish to use the simplified application process.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail ID now Click on Current Opportunities and Apply button.
- Chose one Examination center Mumbai, Kochi, and Visakhapatnam.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the Submit button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- If your application is shortlisted by Indian Navy appointing team they will issue you the admit card.
- Please check regularly www.indiannavy.nic.in websites for time to time updates on Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment process.
Important Notes –
- Only Indian Nationality application will be considered.
- Duration of the written test may of one day.
- You can not change your email ID or Phone number once you registered your self.
- Please remember the password given during online registration as it is important for further login.
- You should submit your application only one time.
Important Links of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment (Musician) –
For any query on upcoming Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment (Musician), you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected]