This post was most recently updated on August 3rd, 2018
Indian Navy Recruitment MTS 69 Posts | Job Notification for Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial) & in Indian Navy | Indian Navy Recruitment – Civilian Personnel.
Indian Navy Recruitment MTS 69 Posts – 2018 – Indian Navy has announced the recruitment for the post of Multi Tasking Staff ( Non-Industrial ) & Other Non-Industrial Posts. There will be total 69 vacancies to apply.
Interested candidates can follow this post to get all the data relating to Indian Navy Recruitment MTS, Post wise vacancies, Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, Location, how to apply, etc. is described below.
Important Dates and Details Of Indian Navy Recruitment MTS & Other Post –
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Number of Post||Multi Tasking Staff ( Non-Industrial ) – Total 34 Posts|
Other Non-Industrial Posts – Total 35 Posts
|Location||All over India|
|Education Qualification||10th Pass / 10+2 Pass / Bachelor degree / Diploma|
|Age||18years to 25years ( Different age for all Posts )|
∗ 03 year relaxation for OBC category
∗ 05 year relaxation for SC/ST category
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date Application||06 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of Application||26 Dec 2017|
Indian Navy Recruitment MTS Education Qualification, Age & Total Number of Post –
|Multi Tasking Staff ( Non-Industrial ) – Total 34 Posts|
|Post Name||Total||Age||Education Qualification|
|Laboratory Attendant||02||10th Pass|
|Medical Attendant||02||10th Pass|
|Other Non-Industrial Posts – Total 35 Posts|
|Library & Information|
|01||30years||Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or|
Library and Information Science of a
|Cameraman||01||20-35years||10th Pass / diploma / certificate in printing technology|
|Radiographer||01||18-25years||12th Pass or equivalent with Diploma|
in Radiography or B.sc. with Physics
|Boxing Instructor||02||18-25years||10th Pass/diploma in Coaching in Boxing Discipline from Sports Authority of India or National|
Institute of Sports or recognized University
|Bugler Instructor||01||18-25years||10th Pass / Knowledge of music from staff notation|
|Photo Printer||01||20-30years||10th Pass|
|Cinema Projectionist||03||18-25years||10th Pass|
|Civilian Motor Driver||22||18-25years||10th Pass|
|Despatch Rider||03||18-25years||10th Pass|
Selection Process of Indian Navy Recruitment MTS & Other Post –
The selection process of Indian Navy Recruitment MTS & other posts will be done on the basis of written test, Practical / Skill Test, document verification, Medical Test and on Merit basis which will be conducted by the team Appointing & Authority Government of India.
Read Also – Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment Apply Online
Process of Online Application –
Interested candidates can apply for this post online through Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai official website – http://hqwncrecruitment.com from 06 Dec 2017 to 26 Dec 2017.
- All candidates need to fill the application online only. You should have your valid email ID and phone number for any further communication.
- Before filling up the application you should have your photograph and signature in scanned and jpg format.
- Click on the post you wish to apply fill all necessary details.
- For reserve categories / Age relaxation / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Central Govt. Employees you need to upload the supporting documents/ certificates / NOC etc. as per Official Notification ( Official Notification is given at the end of this Post ).
- Submit the declaration form. Please check all your details once again before accepting the declaration form because once you submit the details will not be changed in future.
- Take out the print out of your application.
- If your application is shortlisted by Indian Navy appointing team they will issue you the admit card.
- Please check regularly www.hqwncrecruitment.com and www.indiannavy.nic.in websites for time to time updates on Indian Navy Recruitment MTS & other posts Recruitment process.
Written Exam –
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for the written exam, please regularly check www.hqwncrecruitment.com and www.indiannavy.nic.in for your admit card.
- Date, Time, Venue for written examination will provide on your admit card.
- On the day of exam, you have to carry your application printout & admit card along with a copy of supporting documents for your age, education qualification, technical qualification (self-attested). Please read Official Notification below for more details.
- The written exam will consist of 100 Objective type question based on the essential qualification.
- Detailed Syllabus is explained in official notification.
Important Notes –
- Only Indian Nationality application will be considered.
- Duration of the written test may of one day.
- You have to reach on examination venue on your own and no TA/DA or accommodation etc will be provided to any of the candidates.
- You can not change your email ID or Phone number once you registered your self.
- Please remember the password given during online registration as it is important for further login.
- The written exam will contain questions both English & Hindi.
- You should submit your application only one time.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION – Download here
APPLY ONLINE – Click here
For any query on upcoming Indian Navy Recruitment MTS & other posts Recruitment, you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected]