Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment Apply Online | Job Notification for 99 Posts of Chargeman in Indian Navy | Indian Navy Recruitment – Civilian Personnel.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment – 2018 – Indian Navy has announced the recruitment for the post of Civilian Personnel – Chargeman, there will be total 99 vacancies to apply.
You can follow this post to get all the data relating to Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment, Number of vacancies, Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, Location, how to apply, etc. is described below.
Important Dates and Details Of Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment –
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Number of Post||Chargeman (Mechanic) – Total 58 Posts|
Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) – Total 41 Posts
|Location||All over India|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Science / Diploma in Engineering|
|Age||18years to 25years|
∗ 03 year relaxation for OBC category
∗ 05 year relaxation for SC/ST category
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date Application||06 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of Application||26 Dec 2017|
Post wise Education Qualification –
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Chargeman (Mechanic)||B.sc. with Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths|
Diploma in Electronic/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering from a recognised university/ college/ Institution.
|Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)||B.sc. with Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths|
Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognised university/ college/ Institution.
Selection Process of Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment Post –
The selection process of Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment post will be done on the basis of written test, document verification, Medical Test and on Merit basis which will be conducted by the team Appointing Authority and Government of India.
Process of Online Application –
Interested candidates can apply for this post online through Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai official website – http://hqwncrecruitment.com from 06 Dec 2017 to 26 Dec 2017.
- All candidates need to fill the application online only. You should have your valid email ID and phone number for any further communication.
- Before filling up the application you should have your photograph and signature in scanned and jpg format.
- Click on the post you wish to apply fill all necessary details.
- For reserve categories / Age relaxation / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Central Govt. Employees you need to upload the supporting documents/ certificates / NOC etc. as per Official Notification ( Official Notification is given at the end of this Post ).
- Submit the declaration form. Please check all your details once again before accepting the declaration form because once you submit the details will not be changed in future.
- Take out the print out of your application.
- Please check regularly www.hqwncrecruitment.com and www.indiannavy.nic.in websites for time to time updates on Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment process.
Written Exam –
- Date, Time, Venue for written examination will provide on your admit card.
- On the day of exam, you have to carry your application printout & admit card along with a copy of supporting documents for your age, education qualification, technical qualification (self-attested). Please read Official Notification below for more details.
- The written exam will consist of 100 Objective type question based on the syllabus for both Chargeman (Mechanic) & Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive).
- Detailed Syllabus is explained in official notification.
Important Notes –
- Only Indian Nationality application will be considered.
- Duration of the written test may of one day.
- You have to reach on examination venue on your own and no TA/DA or accommodation etc will be provided to any of the candidates.
- You can not change your email ID or Phone number once you registered your self.
- Please remember the password given during online registration as it is important for further login.
- The written exam will contain questions both English & Hindi.
- You should submit your application only one time.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION – Download here
APPLY ONLINE – Click here
For any query on upcoming Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment, you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].