This post was most recently updated on August 3rd, 2018
INDIAN COAST GUARD NAVIK RECRUITMENT GENERAL DUTY –
INDIAN COAST GUARD NAVIK RECRUITMENT GENERAL DUTY – For 12th pass male candidates, Indian Coast Guard has announced intake for the post of Navik General Duty.
Interested candidates can apply online Application from 24/12/2017 to 02/01/2018 until evening 05:00 PM.
You can follow this post to understand the Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age, Education Qualification, how to apply and Other Benefits of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment (GD) –
Age – 18 to 22 Years ( Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Height – Minimum height 157 cms.
Chest – 77cms – 82cms ( Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms).
Weight – 48Kgs – 50 Kgs (Proportionate to height).
Hearing – Normal.
Job Location – All India
Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment (GD)-
12th Class Pass with Physics & Maths 50% marks in aggregate & minimum 50% in both Physics & Math from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST candidates & 5% relaxation in marks for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position.
5% relaxation in marks for the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
Selection Process of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment –
The selection process of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment will mainly consist of Shorting the online application, written exam, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination.
- Online Application – All interested candidates need to fill the online application as per official announcement of Indian Costal Guard Recruitment of GD. Your application will be shorted on the basis of percentage of marks in your academics. so please fill all the information correctly in your online application.
- Written Exam – Shortlisted candidates can download E-admit card for written exam from 12th Jan 2018 to 22 Jan 2018. Those who are not shortlisted will be given a rejection slip and cause of rejection with your application number. Written Exam will be consist of objective type questions on Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English up to 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning etc.
- Physical Fitness Test – Candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for Physical Fitness Test & Preliminary medical examination. In PFT you have to perform -(i) 1.6 Km run within 7 minutes.(ii) 20 Squat ups.(iii) 10 Push up.
Those who clear the PFT Test will undergo Initial Preliminary medical Examination. Please note preliminary medical examination is not the final medical, for final medical you have to go INS Chilka.
- Final Medical Examination – Those who clear written Exam, PFT & Preliminary medical Examination will be called for final Medical Examination in INS Chilka.
List of Finally selected candidates will be made on the basis of Merit and seat availability. This list will be displayed on Indian coastal guard official website – www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of July 2018.
Benefits of Joining Indian Coastal Guard –
- Salary & Promotion – Basic Pay Scale Rs. 21700/- + Other Allowances up to promotion of Pradhan Adhikari Rs. 47600/- + Other Allowances.
- Ration and clothing as per 7th Pay commission implementation.
- Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on the nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities post retirement.
Important Dates & Links to Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
|Last date for submission of Application||24th Dec 2017 to 02nd Jan 2018 until evening 05:00 PM.|
|Downloading the E-Admit Card||12th Jan 2018 to 22 Jan 2018|
|Written Examination||Feb – Mar 2018.|
|Final List of selected Candidates||July 2018|
|Official Notification||click here|
|Online Application||click here|
Friends I have tried to provide all necessary information on INDIAN COAST GUARD NAVIK RECRUITMENT. If you still have any question you can ask us in the comment section.
Also Read –