Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus 2018-2019 | Follow here for Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus | There Education Qualification, Indian Army Religious Teacher Qualification, Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, Army Bharti Physical detail | Upcoming Sate wise Army Recruitment Rally for Soldier Clerk / SKT, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Tradesman, & Soldier Nursing Assistant |
Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus 2018 – 2019 –
Indian Army offers you a Unique And Dignified Career. Recruitment in the Army is broad-based. Every male citizen, irrespective of caste, class, religion, and domicile, is eligible for recruitment in the Army, provided he meets the age, educational, physical and medical standards.
Recruitment in the Army is carried throughout the year through an open rally system. The recruitment programme is published in Indian Army official website and you can follow it on mysarkarirogar.com, mainly army recruitment rally is conducted by the concerned ZRO / BRO / ARO and Headquarters.
Today we will give you a brief idea on Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus pattern, Indian Army ReligiousTeacher Qualification, Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification.
Army offers good career. once a year 30-35 hundred thousand people come for joining in Indian Army. You can join Indian Army in different categories, Post, and Ranks. For soldier Post, you can join as one of the below Categories –
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical in All Arms
- Soldier General Duty in All Arms
- Soldier (Technical) in Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence Units.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant in Army Medical Corps
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary in Remount Veterinary Corps
- Soldier Tradesmen in All Arms
- Soldier Tradesmen for 8th Pass
- Survey Automated Cartographer in Engineers
- Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher in All Arms
- Junior Commissioned Officer Catering in Army Service Corps
- Havildar Education in Army Education Corps
Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus and Pattern as per 2018 –
For Common Entrance Examination (CEE) or Written Examination, there is a particularly defined syllabus which is given by the Indian Army Recruitments selection board.
For each category, there is a different type of pattern, number of questions, Syllabus, timing and passing marks.
Now let’s discuss Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus.
The pattern of Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus is divided into 2 Paper. Both the paper have 50 questions each and 50 marks each.
Only those candidates who pass Paper-1 will appear paper-2
Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus Paper -1 –
Paper -1 is based on General Knowledge – 50 Questions of 50 Marks, Pass mark – 20 mark.
This test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography and who’s who. In addition Abbreviations, Sports, Awards and Prizes, Terminology, Indian Armed Forces, Continents and Sub Continents, Inventions and Discoveries, The Constitution of India, International Organizations, Books and Authors, Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India and at world level in the recent years, Current important world events, Prominent personalities etc.
Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus Paper -2 –
Paper -2 is based on Knowledge of religious domain – 50 Questions of 50 Marks, Pass mark – 20 mark.
Pandit, Maulvi, Granthi, Padre, Monk: Rituals, Scriptures and Discourses of Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism, Christianity and Buddhism, Motivational concepts.
NOTE – Only those candidates who pass Paper-1 will appear paper-2
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment –
Age- I) Civilian Candidates – 27 to 34 years
II) Serving Combatants – 25 to 34 years
Height – 160 Cms ( 157 Cms for Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates & Maulvi )
Weight – 50Kg (48Kg for Gorkhas & Maulvi)
Physical Fitness Test – 1.6Km Run within 8mins.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment –
- Pandit – Hindu candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. OR Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the elective (Main) subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi.
- Granthi – Sikh candidates with Vidwan in Punjabi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. OR Those who have passed BA with Punjabi as one of the elective (main) subjects but have not done Vidwan in Punjabi.
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment – Hindu (Gorkha) candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the Nepali Language. OR Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the elective (Main) subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi.
- Padre – Christian candidates who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – Muslim Shia Ladakh candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. OR Those who have passed BA with Arabic/Urdu as one of the elective (Main) subject but who have not done Maulvi Alim in Arabic/Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Maulvi – Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. OR Those who have passed BA with Arabic/Urdu as one of the elective (Main) subject but who have not done Maulvi Alim in Arabic/Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) – candidates who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into the priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with a proper certificate from Monastery.
For more details login to – http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
Latest State & District Wise Army Rally Bharti –
|State||District||Rally Bharti / Check below|
|Uttar Pradesh||BIJNOR, BULANDSHAHR, AMROHA, MEERUT, MUZAFFARNAGAR, SAHARANPUR, HAPUR||ARO MEERUT BHARTI|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Nashik, Raigad, Thane, Palghar and Mumbai Suburban||ARO Mumbai Bharti|
|Army Officer Recruitment||All India||SSC Army Officer|
|Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Namakkal, The Nilgiris, Tiruppur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Theni, and Salem||ARO Coimbatore Bharti|
|Bihar||Patna, Buxar, Bhojpur, Siwan, Saran, Gopalganj and Vaishali||ARO Coimbatore Bharti|
|WEST BENGAL||Purba Medinipur, Paschim Medinipur, Jhargram, Howrah, Kolkata and South Parganas||ARO Coimbatore Bharti|
|Uttar Pradesh||AURAIYA, BANDA, BARABANKI, CHITRAKOOT, FATEHPUR, GONDA, HAMIRPUR, KANNAUJ, KANPUR DEHAT, KANPUR NAGAR, LUCKNOW, MAHOBA, and UNNAO||ARO Coimbatore Bharti|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||ARO Jaipur Bharti|
|Punjab||Bathinda, Faridkot, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Ferozepur and Fazilka||ARO Ferozepur Bharti|
|Rajasthan||Bikaner, Hanumangarh, and Sri Ganganagar||ARO Jhunjhunu Bharti|
|ODISHA||Relation Bharti||AAD Centre Gopalpur Bharti|
|Madhya Pradesh||Relation Bharti||3 EME Centre Bhopal Bharti|
|Haryana||JHAJJAR, PANIPAT, ROHTAK, and SONIPAT||ARO Rohtak Bharti|
|Punjab||FATEHGARH SAHIB, BARNALA, SANGRUR, PATIALA, and MANSA||ARO Patiala Bharti|
|Rajasthan||BHARATPUR, KARAULI, DHOLPUR||ARO Alwar Bharti|
|Andaman and Nicobar||All India||Coast Guard Recruitment Port Blair|
|All India||All India||Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Cantonment Board Chennai|
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus pattern. But still, if you have any query oncoming rally Bharti you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].