This post was most recently updated on August 3rd, 2018
CISF Constable Fire Recruitment Apply Online | Follow here for Upcoming CISF Recruitment for Constable/ Fire Post all over India | Age, Height, Weight, Education Qualification, Vacancies, PFT, PMT, Process of Recruitment, Important Dates.
CISF Constable Fire Recruitment – 2018 – Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ) has announced the job notification for Male Indian candidates for the post of Constable / Fire from all over India. There will be total 487 vacancies.
Interested candidates can apply for this post Online from 11 Dec 2017 to 11 Jan 2018.
You can follow this post to get all the data relating to CISF Constable Fire Recruitment. Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, State covered, where to register, necessary documents etc. is described in this post.
Important Dates and Details Of CISF Constable Fire Recruitment –
|Organization||CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE|
|Total No. of Post||487|
|Location||All over India|
|Education Qualification||12th / 10+2 / equivalent pass with Science|
|Age||18-23 years of age as on 11/01/2018|
∗ 05 year relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
∗ 03 year relaxation for OBC Candidates
Check official notification below for other age relaxation
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Application||11 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||11 Jan 2018|
|Application Fee||Rs 100/- for UR & OBC|
No Fee for SC/ ST / Ex-Servicemen
Physical Standard of CISF Constable Fire Recruitment –
|General Candidates||170cms||80-85cms||Proportionate to height and age|
|Candidates belong to hill areas|
(Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K and North Eastern States)
|Tribal / Adivasis / Mizos / Nagas candidates||162.5cms||77-82cms|
Selection Process of CISF Constable Fire Recruitment –
Selection Process will be majorly conducted In 3 stages –
- Physical Standards Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & documentation verification
- Written Test
- Detailed Medical Examination.
You have to follow CISF official website / Recruitment website for Admit card, date and details for PST/PET & documentation verification, written test, medical examination.
Stage 1 – PST / PET & documentation verification
- In Physical Standards Test (PST) you have to qualify below test –
Hight Bar – Recruitment team of CISF will first take your height measurement, it is a kind of screening test if you are lesser in minimum hight they will give you rejection slip at this stage only.
Running – After hight bar, you have to go for 05 KM Run in 24 minutes, no marks are given for race but you have qualified.
- Now if you cleared PST test you have to go for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) –
In PET test team of CISF Recruitment will measure your height, weight, chest as per CISF physical standard.
If you qualify PST / PET you will be allowed for the written test.
- Documentation verification – Recruiting team will check & verify all your original document at this stage. If you miss any required document you will be rejected for the written test.
Stage 2 – Written Test for CISF Constable Fire Recruitment –
The candidate who qualified in stage 1, will be called for written test. Admit card for written test will be uploaded to CISF Recruitment website.
You have to give OMR based written test.
There will be 100 objective type questions of 100 marks.
The question paper will be based on general awareness/ general knowledge, elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/ Hindi.
Read also –
Stage 3 – Medical Test
If you passed the written exam and your name comes on the merit list, you will be called for medical examination. admit card, date, place, time for medical examination will be uploaded on CISF recruitment website.
Medical examination will be taken by doctors of CISF, you may be declared fit or unfit by doctors team.
Final selected list of candidates will be shown in CISF official website.
Important Documents Required to Carry Along With You –
This really very important to understand what all documents you required to carry. If you miss even a single piece of paper or a wrong paper you may get rejected. Please follow below checklist you need to carry all your documents accordingly –
- Admit card. Black and White Laser Printed
- All Original documents.
- 2 sets of photostat copy all your documents ( each photostat should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English )
- 10th Class / SSC Mark Sheet
- 12th Class / Intermediate Mark Sheet / Gorkha Certificate/ Any other certificate, where applicable
- Nativity, Community, Caste, Date of Birth Certificate
- Study and Conduct certificate from last education institute (not more than six months old.)
- Character certificate/ Un-Married Certificate from Village Sarpanch / Gram Panchayat / Parshad / Police /Administrative officer (not more than six months old)
- 20 latest colored passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on the bottom of photographs of the candidates
- Any photo id card – Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Pan Card etc. in the original.
Important links for CISF Constable Fire Recruitment –
|Apply Online||Apply Online Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website for Recruitment||Click here|
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during CISF Constable Fire Recruitment. But still, if you have any query you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].