This post was most recently updated on August 8th, 2018
Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment Ayah (Female) | Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on of Ayah (Female) in
Cantonment Board Chennai |
Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah (Female) Recruitment – 2018.
Hi, Friends Cantonment Board Chennai has announced openings for Ayah ( Female ) on a permanent basis. If you are 08th Pass with desire eligibility mention below you can apply for this job.
Please follow this post to get all updates on Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah (Female) Recruitment – 2018.
Important Dates and Details Of Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah (Female) Recruitment –
|Organization||Cantonment Board Chennai|
|Post Name||Ayah ( Female )|
|Number of Post||Total 02 Posts|
|Education Qualification||VIIIth Std Passed with an ability to read and write in tamil|
|Age||UR – 18 to 25 years|
SC – 18 to 30 years
Differently abled candidates – 18 to 25 years
|Pay scale||Rs 4800 – Rs 10000+ Rs 1300 GP|
|Mode of Application||Ordinary Post|
|Starting Date for Application||11.07.2018|
|Last Date for Application||18.08.2018|
25.08.2018 for candidates residing in remote areas
|Exam Fee||UR – 200/-|
SC / Differently abled candidates – No Fee
Selection Process of Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah (Female) Recruitment –
The selection process of Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah (Female) Recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test.
Written Test – The Written test will be conducted for 80 marks, which will be objective type. The questions are based on the subject of Tamil &, English language up to VIII standard. The duration of examination is 1 hour(60 minutes). No negative mark for the wrong answer.
Skill Test – Skill test will be conducted for 20 marks. Hospital work related to Maternity & Gynecology assisting skills will be tested. The candidates will also be tested for ability to read & write in Tamil. (This test is for qualifying only).
The process of Application –
The candidates have to pay fixed fee of Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at Chennai, which should be enclosed with the application form. The candidates belonging to SC / Differently abled are exempted from payment of fee.
Interested candidates may send their applications along with self-attested copies of documents like caste certificate, qualification certificates, experience certificate, certificates showing the date of birth,
“The Chief Executive Officer,
North Parade Road,
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600016”.
Important Links of Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah (Female) Recruitment –
Download Application Format
General Information –
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection.
- No conveyance, TAIDA or any other allowance will be paid for appearing for the written test/skill test.
- Candidates already serving in any recognized institution, autonomous body or Central/State Government undertaking should apply through proper channel.
- Your candidature is Provisional. You must, therefore, ensure that you fulfill all the conditions of eligibility including the essential qualifications as laid down in the advertisement/notice. If at any stage it is found that you do not fulfill any of the conditions of eligibility, your candidature will be canceled and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. To avoid any disappointment at a later stage, you are advised to recheck whether you meet all the eligibility criteria laid down on the crucial date prescribed for the post/examination in
- The above post is on a permanent basis and probation period will be as per rules. The CEO reserves the right to accept/reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The date & time of Skill Test/Written Test or both, as the case may be, will be informed separately only to the candidates found eligible.
- The applications received after the scheduled date, incomplete or without essential documents shall not be considered, whatsoever. This office shall not be responsible for any postal delay. The CEO reserves every right to accept/reject the application form.
- Mobile Phones and other Electronic devices are banned in the examination Hall.
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah (Female) Recruitment. But still, if you have any query oncoming Recruitment you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].