This post was most recently updated on August 3rd, 2018
Canteen Attendant Recruitment Ministry of Defence | Job Notification by Controller of Defence Accounts, Chennai |
The Controller of Defence Accounts, Chennai is an inviting application for canteen attendant recruitment ministry of Defence for 2018.
Interested candidates of India who passed class 12th / Degree or diploma in hotel/hospitality management or any equivalent studies can apply for this post.
Important Dates and Details Of Canteen Attendant Recruitment Ministry of Defence –
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Post Name||Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Canteen of CDA Chennai|
|Number of Post||Total 10 Posts ( 01 – SC / 02 – OBC / 07 UR )|
|Education Qualification||passed class 12th / Degree or diploma in hotel/hospitality management or any equivalent studies|
|Age||18years to 25years|
|Pay scale||Rs.18,000/- – Rs. 59,600/-|
|Mode of Application||off-line by Post|
|Starting Date Application||15 Nov 2017|
|Last Date of Application||10 Jan 2018|
Selection Process of Canteen Attendant Recruitment Ministry of Defence –
The selection process of Canteen Attendant will be done on the basis of written test, Practical / Skill Test, document verification and on Merit basis which will be conducted by the team Appointing & Authority Government of India.
Read Also – Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment Apply Online
Process of Off-line Application –
Interested candidates can apply for this post off-line as per Performa/format given in below notification.
- All candidates need to fill the application as per format is given in employment notification ( you can see the format at end of this post )
- Please enclose Xerox copy of all your relevant documents i.e. Marksheets / Diploma / Degree certificates / Cast Certificate / NOC for govt. employee / Copy of the Employment Exchange Registration ID number.
- Please send all these documents along with application in an envelope to Controller of Defence Accounts, 618, Anna Salai, Teynampet Chennai -600 018 through simple post or by hand.
- On top of the envelope please mention – Application for the post of Canteen Attendant.
Written Exam –
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for the written exam.
- Date, Time, Venue for written examination will provide on your admit card.
- On the day of exam, you have to carry your admit card along with a copy of supporting documents for your age, education qualification, Experience certificate etc. (self-attested).
Important Notes –
- Only Indian Nationality application will be considered.
- No need to send original documents along with your application.
- Please clearly mention your postal address / Phone number / Email Id.
- You have to reach on examination venue on your own and no TA/DA or accommodation etc will be provided to any of the candidates.
- Once you are selected MoD can transfer you anywhere in India as per Rule.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION – Download here
For any query on upcoming Canteen Attendant Recruitment Ministry of Defence, you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at – [email protected]