Indian Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur, ARO Shillong Assam | Follow here for Upcoming Army Rally bharti for Central Assam | Age, Height, Weight, Education Qualification, Vacancies, PFT, PMT, Process of Recruitment, Important Dates.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur – 2018 – Indian Army is going to conduct Recruitment Rally in Tezpur. Candidates of Central Assam who are looking for Army Bharti can attend this open rally bharti at Meghna Sports Stadium Solmara Military Station, Tezpur, Assam.
Position open for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk / SKT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesman & Soldier Nursing Assistant.
ARO Shillong will organize this rally from 18/02/2018 to 24/02/2018.
You can follow this post to get all the data relating to Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur. Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, Districts covered, where to register, necessary documents etc. is described in this post.
Important Dates and Details Of Indian Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur –
|Category||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk / SKT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesman & Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|District Covered||MORIGAON, NAGAON, SONITPUR, BISWANATH, HOJAI|
|Venue||Meghna Sports Stadium Solmara Military Station, Tezpur, Assam.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||20 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||02 Feb 2018|
|Date for Downloading the application||from 04 Feb 2018|
|Starting Date of Rally||18 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of Rally||24 Feb 2018|
Categories wise Education Qualification & Age Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur –
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 Yrs||10th Pass with 45 % Marks in total and 33 % in each subject orCBSE Grade – C2 grade in total & D grade in each subject|
|Soldier Clerk/SKT||17 ½ – 23 Yrs||Should have passed with 60% aggregate & 50% in each subject in class 12th/10+2/equivalent and also passed a subject of English and Math/Accounts/ Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level.|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ – 23 Yrs||8th class Simple Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper trade.For other trade 10th class Simple Pass/ ITI|
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs||Should have passed with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject in class 12th/10+2/equivalent with compulsory subject Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 ½ – 23 Yrs||10+2 pass (Science in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English), min 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. ORB.Sc Degree (Zoology/Bio Sci./Botany) with English simple pass. All the four specified subjects should be studied in 10+2|
Selection Process of Indian Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur –
Selection Process of Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur will be majorly conducted In 4 stages i.e. Physical fitness test, Physical Measurement Test, medical test and written test.
For Soldier Tradesman, there will be one additional stage i.e. Aptitude test, In this test, you have to perform a particular task according to your trade skills.
You have to reach Meghna Sports Stadium Solmara Military Station, Tezpur, Assam. exact date and time will be mentioned on your Admit Card. Screening of documents, physical fitness test, physical measurement test etc will be done as per ARO Shillong.
Stage 1 – Physical fitness test
In Physical fitness test or PFT, you have to Pass below test in given time and numbers –
- Running Timing & Marks – 1.6KM ( Max Marks 60 )
Group-I. Up to 5mins 30 sec – 60 Marks.
Group-II. From 5mins 30 sec to 5mins 45 sec – 48 Marks.
∗ Try to come in the group-I so that you will get extra bonus marks which will help on your final merit list, If not don’t miss group-II otherwise you may get failed in this stage only.
- Pull-Ups & Marks –
6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- Zig-Zag Balance / Balancing Beam – Need to Qualify.
- 9 Feet Ditch jump – Need to Qualify.
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
In this test, the team of ARO Shillong will measure your height, weight & chest.
Category wise Physical Measurement Criteria Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur
|Soldier General Duty||160cms||77-82cms||48Kgs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||157cms||47-82cms||48Kgs|
Stage 3 – Medical Test
If you cleared Physical fitness test and Physical measurement test, then you will be given a token for medical examination which will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team of ARO Shillong. You have to check for date of medical examination at the rally site. You will be referred to Military Hospital at the rally site.
Stage 4 – Written test
If you declared fit in the Medical Examination you will undergo a Common entrance exam (CEE) Which will be conducted by ARO Shillong. Location and date of CEE will be informed on the spot or maybe later.
Important Documents Required to Carry Along With You –
This really very important to understand what all documents you required to carry. If you miss even a single piece of paper or a wrong paper you may get rejected. Please follow below checklist you need to carry all your documents accordingly –
- Admit card. Black and White Laser Printed
- 2 sets of photostat copy all your documents ( each photostat should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English )
- Affidavit. Duly signed by the candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by the candidate during the Rally Document Check.
- 10th Class / SSC Mark Sheet
- 12th Class / Intermediate Mark Sheet / Gorkha Certificate/ Any other certificate, where applicable
- Nativity, Community, Caste, Date of Birth Certificate
- Study and Conduct certificate from last education institute (not more than six months old.)
- Character certificate/ Un-Married Certificate from Village Sarpanch / Gram Panchayat / Parshad / Police /Administrative officer (not more than six months old)
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer certificate of (O++ level) if held
- In case of Non-Matric, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of the last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be in English
- 20 latest colored passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on the bottom of photographs of the candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Important links –
|Apply Online||Apply Online Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
How to apply online for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur –
- To apply online for Open Rally Bharti Panikhaiti, first of all, login to Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now click on Check Eligibility select state Assam chose your district.
- Put correct information of your Date of Birth, Height, Qualification, gender, marital status. Keep Are you Remustering Candidate as No and then click on Check Eligibility.
- Now on below, you can see the open vacancies of ARO Shillong, select as per your qualification and Interest ( only 1 vacancy you can select ).
- You will see a newly opened form, fill it with your all correct information and submit. after submission download the print of your application. To understand this step by step process of registration please visit here – Process of Registration.
- Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army website only after 03 Feb 2018.
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during Indian Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur. But still, if you have any query oncoming rally bharti you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].