This post was most recently updated on May 2nd, 2019
3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti 2019 | Follow here for Upcoming Relation Bharti UHQ Bharti in 3 EME Centre, Bhopal ( MP ) in June 2019.
3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti – June 2019 – Indian Army is going to conduct Army Relation Rally Bharti under UHQ quota in Bhopal at 3 EME Centre Bairagarh from 17 June 2018 to 28 July 2018. Candidates who belong to sons of War Widow/Ex-servicemen/Servicemen and own brother of servicemen/ex-servicemen including wards of Territorial Army personnel can come and see this 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti at 3 EME Rd, Bairagarh, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh from 17 June 2018.
However elegible Open category Soldier General Duty Sportsman needs to come on 03 June 2018 for screening test.
Position open for Soldier General Duty, Sol Clk /SKT, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Technician Aviation, Soldier Technician & Open category Soldier General Duty Sportsman
You can follow this post to get all the data relating to Bhopal Relation Bharti at 3 EME Centre. Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, Army Bharti Physical detail, where to register, necessary documents etc. is described in this post.
Important Dates and Details Of 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti –
|Center||3 EME Centre Bhopal|
|Category||Soldier General Duty, Sol Clk /SKT, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Technician Aviation, Soldier Technician & Open category Soldier General Duty Sportsman|
|Bharti Type||UHQ Bharti ( Relation Bharti ), Open category Sportsman Bharti|
|Venue||3 EME Rd, Bairagarh, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Direct at EME Center Bhopal|
|Starting Date of Rally||17 June 2019|
|Last Date of Rally||28 July 2019|
|Open category Sportsman Bharti||From 03 June 2019|
Categories wise Education Qualification & Age Criteria
3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti –
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 Yrs||10th Pass with 45 % Marks in total and 33 % in each subject orCBSE Grade – C2 grade in total & D grade in each subject|
|Soldier Clerk/SKT||17 ½ – 23 Yrs||Should have passed with 60% aggregate & 50% in each subject in class 12th/10+2/equivalent and also passed a subject of English and Math/Accounts/ Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level.|
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs||Should have passed with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject in class 12th/10+2/equivalent with compulsory subject Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.|
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs||Should have passed with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject in class 12th/10+2/equivalent with compulsory subject Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.ORThree years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/|
Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation
Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI.
(No education relaxation for this category is existing
|Soldier Nursing Assistant/Soldier|
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs||10+2 pass (Science in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English), min 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.ORB.Sc Degree (Zoology/Bio Sci./Botany) with English simple pass. All the four specified subjects should be studied in 10+2|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ – 23 Yrs||8th class Simple Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper trade.For other trade 10th class Simple Pass/ ITI|
Selection Process of 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti –
Selection Process of 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti will be majorly conducted In 4 stages i.e. Physical fitness test, Physical Measurement Test, medical test and written test.
For Soldier Tradesman, there will be one additional stage i.e. Aptitude test, In this test, you have to perform a particular task according to your trade skills.
You have to reach 3 EME Rd, Bairagarh, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, at 05:00 AM on 17 June 2019. Screening of documents, physical fitness test, physical measurement test, etc will be done as per 3 EME Centre Bhopal.
NOTE For Open category Outstanding Sportsman Bharti – Screening test on 03 June 2019
Stage 1 – Physical fitness test
In Physical fitness test or PFT, you have to Pass below test in given time and numbers –
- Running Timing & Marks – 1.6KM ( Max Marks 60 )
Group-I. Up to 05mins 30 sec – 60 Marks.
Group-II. From 05mins 31 sec to 05mins 45 sec – 48 Marks.
∗ Try to come in the group-I so that you will get extra bonus marks which will help on your final merit list, If not don’t miss group-II otherwise you may get failed in this stage only.
- Pull-Ups & Marks –
6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- Zig-Zag Balance / Balancing Beam – Need to Qualify.
- 9 Feet Ditch jump – Need to Qualify.
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
In this test, the team of 3 EME Centre Bhopal will measure your height, weight & chest.
For Category wise Physical Measurement Criteria of 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti, Please Click here – Indian Army Physical Test Details
Stage 3 – Medical Test
If you cleared Physical fitness test and Physical measurement test, then you will be given a token for medical examination which will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team of 3 EME Centre Bhopal. You have to check for date of medical examination at the rally site. You will be referred to Military Hospital at the rally site.
Stage 4 – Written test
If you declared fit in the Medical Examination you will undergo a Common entrance exam (CEE) Which will be conducted by 3 EME Centre Bhopal. Location and date of CEE will be informed on the spot or maybe later.
Relaxation in Physical Standards under UHQ Relation Bharti –
|Category||Height (cms)||Chest (cms)||Weight (kgs)|
|Son of Serving Soldier (SOS), Son Of Window (SOW), Son Of Ex-Servicemen (SOEX), Son-in-War Widow (SOWW) and Widow of Ex-servicemen adopted son/son-in-law of a war widow if she has no son and including a legally adopted Son of Serving Soldier / ESM||02 Cms||01 Cms||02 Cms|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (National / State & those who represented District, College / School in State / University / Board Championship & secured 1st / 2nd position||02 Cms||02 Cms||05 Cms|
|Overage Candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation may be given at the discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants||NIL||NIL||02 Cms|
List of Sports comes under Sports Quota UHQ Bharti –
- Athletics Including Track and Field events
- Equestrian Sports
- Gymnastics Including Body Building
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Swimming, Diving & Waterpolo
- Weight Lifting
Important Documents Required to Carry Along With You –
This really very important to understand what all documents you required to carry. If you miss even a single piece of paper or a wrong paper you may get rejected. Please follow below checklist you need to carry all your documents accordingly –
- Relationship Certificate
- Death certificate issued by Military Hospital/Registrar of Births and Deaths in case Father/Brother is deceased.
- PAN card & Aadhaar card
- 2 sets of photostat copy all your documents ( each photostat should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English )
- Affidavit. Duly signed by the candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by the candidate during the Rally Document Check.
- 10th Class / SSC Mark Sheet
- 12th Class / Intermediate Mark Sheet / Gorkha Certificate/ Any other certificate, where applicable
- Nativity, Community, Caste, Date of Birth Certificate
- Study and Conduct certificate from last education institute (not more than six months old.)
- Character certificate/ Un-Married Certificate from Village Sarpanch / Gram Panchayat / Parshad / Police /Administrative officer (not more than six months old)
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer certificate of (O++ level) if held
- In case of Non-Matric, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of the last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be in English
- 20 latest colored passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on the bottom of photographs of the candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Important links for 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti –
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required during 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti. But still, if you have any query oncoming rally Bharti you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at [email protected].